- One carry-on item that must fit under the seat or in an overhead bin.
- One personal item (purse, briefcase, or item of similar size).
- Additionally you can bring reading material and food for onboard consumption.
- Yes, as long the carrier fits under the seat in front of you (less than 16” x 17” x 8”)The pet carrier must conform to all carryon baggage regulations to fit and travel under the seat in front of the owning passenger.
- A pet fee of $100 each way applies.
- We fly CRJ 200s with 50 seats.
- We fly CRJ 700s with 70 seats.
- Yes, you can cancel your reservation without any cancellation fees, and receive a full refund within 24 hours of booking.
- If your booking was made after 24 hours after date of purchase, and you are booked in "Snooze You Loose" (L) or "Flex"(M) class you may cancel no later than 24Hrs prior to departure and receive a company credit/reusable funds for a future flight.
- If your booking was made after 24 hours after date of purchase, and you are booked in "Ultimate Flex"(Y) or "First"(F) class, these are both fully refundable tickets prior to 24 hours of your departure ticket, and may be refunded to original payment method or to company account for reusable funds on future travel.
- All company credits, reusable funds, or vouchers are valid one year from the date the credit is issued.
- Within 24 hours of your flight, your ticket may not be changed, canceled, or refund.
- Infants under the age of 2 years old may ride as a lap child for free. Children older than 2 years old will require a purchased ticket.
- No. Tickets are not transferable to another person; however, there is NO fee to change or cancel your ticket within the same class of service. Depending on booked class, cancelled tickets will be vouchered for later travel valid for one year and changes are only subject to fare increases. Company credits/vouchers are valid for one year from the date the credit is issued.
After making a booking you will be automatically mailed your username and password to access your My Account where you may do the following;
Manage your bookings
- Make a reservation - You can create a new booking
- Current Bookings - View and print invoices for your current bookings
- Past Bookings - View and print invoices for your past bookings.
- View/Manage open cases - View and edit any new or current cases and correspondence with Elite Airways
- View closed cases - View any past cases and correspondence with Elite Airways.
- Edit address of residence - View and Edit your current residence address we have on file.
- Edit delivery address - View and Edit your delivery address we have on file.
- Edit contact information - View and Edit your contact information we have on file.
- Change password - You may change your password
- View credit statement - View detailed statement of credit usage and balance.
- If you have any questions, please call customer service at 800-414-8537.
- Yes, all tickets are changeable with no fees and depending on which class of service your ticket is booked in. All tickets regardless of class of service are subject to fare increases. To change your ticket please call (800)414-8537 to speak with a reservation agent.
- Check-in opens 2 hours before flight. We suggest that you be at the terminal at least 1.5 hours prior to departure. If you are required to check in at the Ticket Counter or have checked luggage you should arrive more than 1.5 hours prior to arrival. The Ticket Counters will be closed 45 minutes prior to departure meaning no passengers will be able to check in after the ticket counter closes.
- Yes. Federal regulations require government issued photo identification. The name on the identification must match the name on the reservation.
- Yes, there will be signs directing you to our ticket counters in the main terminal at the departing airport.
- Checking-in online may be available for some flights; however, if it is not available then proceed to the Cal Jet By Elite Airways ticket counter in the main terminal to obtain a boarding pass. Except for carry-ons, all bags must be checked at ticket counter.
- Cal Jet by Elite Airways does not offer Internet access at this time (Hopefully soon!), but free wireless access is available in the main terminals.
- Yes, short and long term parking is available at The Carlsbad McClellan-Palomar Airport. The cost is $5 per day, and the lot is located across the street from the main commercial terminal, a short walk.
- If you miss your flight, please contact our reservations line at (800)414-8537 right away and we will try our best to re-accommodate you on the next available flight.
- If you can no longer make your original flight you must cancel your ticket more than 24 hours before scheduled departure to rebook your flight for a different date. Within 24 hours of scheduled departure your ticket can not be changed.